The World Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Beyond

Roleplay forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noops Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MuteLunatic

Noops Here  Empty
PostSubject: Noops Here    Noops Here  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 pm

L u c i o n ~ E v e r s t o n e :

Everyone has some dark secret or story to their name. One that haunts them to the brink of their core and always makes seemingly simple situations ever more awkward. I know this, since I am no exception to this. For I've always worn a mask. A mask of lies, deception, and a complexion of fake personas. But, I just never realized that I wouldn't be able to handle it anymore. That it would just become too difficult to keep lying to the people around me and faking my own self. But, I can't change the past or the future. This is just what I am and what I will always be.

-----

December 21st 2012, the day ruin forsakened the Earth. Many believed the Day of Reckoning was a myth, a folklore that was used to frighten children and what not. No one actually expected what would have happened. A mass outbreak of an infectious disease, transforming once human beings into savage and mindless zombies. It was a cliche way for the world to end, but the natural disasters that soon followed provoked even more havoc. Tsunamis that ravaged low-standing areas, a massive decline in available resources, constantly changing temperature, and earthquakes that split the world apart were the least of their worries. The overall damage was affecting the planet's core and without a plausible solution, nothing would be left. Everything will vanish through thin air, as a wisp of smoke evaporates from a hot cup of tea. It was a dreadful sight. Millions died each day and we were powerless to stop it. Even now we are struggling to survive, our numbers dwindling down to the thousands. However, not all was lost. There was still a small hope that the last of the humans may survive. It was all up to a certain organization, one whose name is even concealed to the members within it. Lucion Everstone was a member of this special "program," and so was his partner, Kyra Rose Denault. She was a decent enough fighter, but he couldn't stand social activity. He would much less avoid it all together if he was allowed to work alone, which was sadly not the case. It was a requirement to work with someone else and he just found Kyra the least annoying. And so, the two of them happened to be on a mission. To acquire resources for the shelter located in New York. The two were sent to one of the largest warehouses left, one that had supplied food and water to grocery stores, such as Walmart and Target. However, the scouts were unable to pinpoint as to how many zombies were scattered across this barren wasteland. In any case, it seemed like it would be an interesting time-killer.

Strapped to his back was a 12 gauge Gordon CSWS Shotgun infused with a 7.62x51mm NATO battle rifle. It was meant for both close quarter combat and long-ranged combat. Stitched to his belt were two Mark XIX Desert Eagles and two Stygian Iron Short Swords were cast to each one of his opposing arms. It was needless to say that he was heavily equipped. "Ms. Denault. The warehouse is a hundred clicks away. No visual in sight so far," he said to Kyra. He knew she disliked his formal tone, but this wasn't a time to joke around and what not. It was the end of the world. A simple breeze swerved by, a nice change from the usual abnormal atmosphere and weather. Lucion was dressed in a long black-colored overcoat and black jeans. It was a simplistic and "classy" look as he called it. Standing at the very edge of a cliff, the warehouse was located about 100 feet downward. A simple jump from this height could kill either one of them, but that was why there was something called equipment. "Let's go," he said simply. Cranking his neck around, he poised himself down to his knees and heaved himself off the cliff. Gravity pushed him downward and his hair flew backwards in contrast to the wind. He lifted his hand to his shoulder, tangling his fingers around a string-shaped mechanism and pulled it. A parachute instantly exploded from his backpack, and caught the wind immediately, now floating down slowly to the ground. With no visual in sight still, he landed, unattaching the now useless piece of cloth and threw it behind him.
Back to top Go down
shikuna

shikuna

Noops Here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noops Here    Noops Here  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Noki Kurosaki
Noki had been running full speed for a while now. At only five feet tall, it was quite a challenge to catch up to team members with a 10-minute head start. They knew Lucion was opposed to most partners, so she was sent without his prior knowledge. She could use her size to her advantage though, taking shortcuts through abandoned buildings. The task was simple. All she had to do was break a window, attach her grappling hook, and glide with ease from skyscraper to skyscraper. It was her preferred method of travel. Her partner, on the other hand, was a hundred feet below, on his motorcycle. They had been a team for a while, but still didn't really know each other. Work came first here, when there were so few humans left to depend on.
Back to top Go down
MuteLunatic

Noops Here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noops Here    Noops Here  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Daishi

Noki's Partner on the motorcycle's name was Daichi. His last name is unknown because his parents had died when he was 3 months old and he was found abandoned on the sidewalk. He was taken into an abusive orphanage where he was forced to work most of the time. He used to be happy with his friends until one night when the robbers came. The robbers shot one of his friends and stabbed the other. Then Daishi was beaten until he lost consciousness. When he had woken up in the morning he felt sharp pain all over his body and saw his friends dead on the floor with blood spilled everywhere. The next day he stopped talking as much as he normally did and he only keeps to himself and doesn't make much eye contact either. He has sea green eyes that would turn royal blue on bright days and he had long black hair with a blond highlights and a long braid on the back and long hair covering his eyes on the front. He's not very large so he wasn't so great on strength but was great in situations that required intellect. He only talks when Noki is around. Right now he's just following Noki without any clue what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noops Here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noops Here    Noops Here  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noops Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Beyond :: Noops here.-
Jump to: