The World Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Beyond

Roleplay forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 : The Mark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Chapter 2 : The Mark Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 : The Mark   Chapter 2 : The Mark Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 pm

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

"H-hey, wait up! We really shouldn't be following any fangy red mother f-words..." she exclaimed outloud, but Kai was already out of sight. She let out a small groan of annoyance and quickly ran after him, taking a second to look back at Azumi. "Come on! We can't lose this idiot in a place like this," she said to her. She continued after him, sliding past trees, bushes, and other "yellow" puddles. A small headache started to hammer against her head, growing in intensity as she followed Kai. "Where the hell are you?!" she exclaimed outloud, looking around her surroundings somewhat wildly, until she finally bumped into something. It was Kai and he had stopped. Whatever he was following, was now gone, leaving them at the end of the forest. "Good job. You completely led us out of the forest," she said to Kai, her voice sarcastic and low. "What were you even-" she started as she started to walk forward, only to stop as the ground below her vanished. Sadly for her, it only vanished on her side and on, and she tumbled painfully downwards ten feet onto a much harder surface. Concrete. Or whatever it was. "Oww..." she murmured outloud, ruffling her black hair. Looking up she saw the concerned faces of Azumi and Kai, although that didn't really matter to her at the moment. What mattered to her was in front of her. Instead of another endless field of grass, there was instead a stretch of something else. In front of her, were ruins, and right above the entrance...was the lightning-shaped symbol.
Back to top Go down
shikuna

shikuna

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : The Mark   Chapter 2 : The Mark Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Azumi:Oshiro
Seeing Hikari's tumble, Azumi rushed to her side. "Woah, that was weird. Are you alright? Did you hit your head?" Azumi helped Hikari sit up and noticed the ruins for the first time. "Um...this is unexpected. And what's that strange symbol?" So much for the forest providing...But all sorts of things could be in the ruins. They were probably dark and dirty and it's not like there would be food and water just waiting for them in there. "Well at least we'll be safe if it rains," Azumi said and tried to put on a brave smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : The Mark   Chapter 2 : The Mark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Kai:Agito
When Kai led them to the ruins he looked around for the dark figure. "Where'd that bastard go?" He looked back in the forest to see if he went passed him. "I guess I lost him... Also, Azumi, I don't think we'll need shelter when it rains, I'm thirsty as all hell. Holy mother, do I want some water." He walked up to the ruins where there were lightning symbols pretty much all over. "You think Zeus lives here?" He looked towards Hikari however not expecting an answer. "What do you think this is?"
Back to top Go down
https://twbeyond.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : The Mark   Chapter 2 : The Mark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 : The Mark
Page 1 of 1